C610H Auto Tensile Tester is professionally applicable to measurement of tensile, peeling, deformation, tearing, heat sealing, adhesive, puncture force, opening force, pulling force and low speed unwrapping force as well as other properties of plastic films, composite materials, soft package materials, plastic flexible tube, adhesives, adhesive tapes, label stickers, medical plasters, release paper, protective films, combined caps, aluminum foils, diaphragms, back sheets, non-woven fabrics, rubber and paper, etc.
|Specifications ||C610H |
|Load Cell Capacity ||500 N (standard) |
50 N, 100 N, 250 N, 1000 N (optional)
|Accuracy ||±0.5% of indicated value (2%FS~100%FS) |
±0.01%FS (0% ~ 2%FS)
|Resolution ||0.001 N |
|Test Speed ||0.05 ~ 500.00 mm/min |
|Speed Accuracy ||±0.5% of indicated value (1%~100% of maximum speed) |
|Number of Specimens ||1 |
|Specimen Width ||30 mm (Standard Grip) |
|50 mm (Optional Grip) |
|Clamping Way ||Pneumatic Specimen Clamp |
|Gas Supply ||Air (outside of supply scope) |
|Gas Supply Pressure ||0.5 MPa~ 0.7 Mpa (72.5psi～101.5psi) |
|Stroke ||1000 mm |
|Instrument Dimension ||365 mm (L) × 472 mm (W) × 1740 mm (H) |
|Power Supply ||220VAC±10% 50Hz / 120VAC±10% 60Hz |
|Net Weight ||110 kg |
ISO 37, ASTM E4, ASTM D882, ASTM D1938, ASTM D3330, ASTM F88, ASTM F904, JIS P8113, GB 8808, GB/T 1040.1-2006, GB/T 1040.2-2006, GB/T 1040.3-2006, GB/T 1040.4-2006, GB/T 1040.5-2008, GB/T 4850-2002, GB/T 12914-2008, GB/T 17200, GB/T 16578.1-2008, GB/T 7122, GB/T 2790, GB/T 2791, GB/T 2792, GB/T 17590, QB/T 2358, QB/T 1130
C610H is equipped with more than 100 grips for tests of more than 1000 materials. Customization is available for special material tests. Examples of instrument applications:
| Basic Applications |
| Shearing Test |
| Test of Tensile Strength and Elongation Rate |
| Test of Tensile Strength at Break |
| Tear Resistance Test |
| Heatseal Strength Test |
| 90 Degree Peel Test |
| 180 Degree Peel Test |
| Tensile Strength Test at Defined Elongation |
| Extended Applications (Additional Accessories Required) |
| Puncture Test of Hypodermic Needles in Artificial Skin || Puncture Test of Films |
| Puncture Test of Infusion Bags || Puncture/Pullout Test of Flexible Rubber Closures |
| Opening Resistance Test of Combined Covers || Tear Test of ZD - Type Caps |
| Opening Force Test of Oral Liquid Caps || Puncture/Pullout Test of Oral Liquid Caps |
| 90 Degree Pullout Test of Infusion Bag Caps || Pullout Test of Infusion Bag Caps |
| 23 Degree Pullout Test of Bottle Caps || Puncture/Pullout Test of Bottle Caps or Rubber Closures |
| 90 Degree Peel Test of Adhesive Tapes || Tear Resistance Test of Adhesive Binding Books |
| 90 Degree Peel Test of Water-soluble Plasters || Tear Resistance Test of Adhesives |
| Adhesive Strength Test (soft) || Adhesive Strength Test (hard) |
| Peel Test of Flexible Tube Caps || Removal Force of Pipes and Pipe Joints |
| Pullout Test of Cosmetic Brush Hair || Pullout Test of Tooth Brush Hair |
| Tensile Strength of Ropes at Break || Opening Force Test of Jelly Cups and Yogurt Cups |
| Peel Test of Cup Films || Pullout Test of Rubber Stoppers |
| 45 Degree Peel Test of Bottle Membranes || Tensile Strength of Sealing Bags |
| Peel Test of Magnetic Cores || 90 Degree Peel Test of Magnetic Cards |
| Tear Resistance of Heat Sealing Films || Separating Force of Protection Films |
| Peel Test of Release Paper || Tear Test Using Trouser Method |
| Unwrapping Force of Adhesive Tapes || Compressive Resistance of Plastic Bottles |
| 20 Degree Peel Test || 135 Degree Peel Test of Plugs |
| Peeling Grips of Floating Rollers || Eccentric Grips |
| Wide Sample Grips || Japanese Sample Grips |
| British Sample Grips || Tensile Strength of Contact Lenses at Break |
| Compression Resistance of Jelly Cups || Compression Resistance of Package |
| Compression Resistance of Sponge || |
Professional Test Modes to Meet Various Testing Demands
- Multiple independent test modes including tensile test, peel test, tearing test, heat seal test, tensile test at fixed elongation, and compression test, etc. at users’ choice
- The instrument supports bidirectional testing modes and test speed can be adjusted freely
- Intelligent designs of over-travel protection, overload protect and automatic position reset guarantee safe test operation of the users
Excellent Testing Mechanism & Improved Test Accuracy
- Force measuring system is supplied by top global supplier, which ensures the testing accuracy of better than 0.5% of full scale and guarantees accurate test results and good repeatability. Multiple test ranges can be selected freely.
- Servo control system powered by top global supplier and the patented high-precision ball screw multi-point positioning technology provide displacement accuracy of better than 0.5% of full scale and infinitely variable speed, facilitate the instrument with simplified and stable operation.
- Global renowned brand pneumatic control system supports pneumatic specimen clamping, which avoids the specimen slipping and guarantees the accuracy of test data
High-end, Secure and Easy-to-Use Embedded Computer-controlled System
- Large size touch screen tablet for better viewing and easy operation
- Brand new software and system provide smooth and simplified operating experience
- The system supports displaying and comparison analysis of group of test data as well as unit conversions of test results.
- Labthink’s unique data security design by separating the test data from the computer, totally avoids the system software malfunctions caused by computer virus or faulty operations, conforms to the requirements for data traceability of China GMP (optional).
- The instrument is equipped with USB ports and Internet ports for convenient data transmission.
- Unique DataShieldTM system supports centralized management of test data and can be connected to other information management system.
- Standard Configurations
- Instrument, Professional Software, Tablet, Pneumatic Sample Grips
- Optional Parts
- Standard Pressure Roller, Test Plate, Sample Cutter, Customized Grips, Laser Printer, Air Compressor, Computer System required by GMP, DataShieldTM Note3
- 1. The gas supply port of this instrument is Φ4mm PU Tubing;
2. Customers need to prepare gas supply.
Note 1: The described test standard, applications and product features should be in line with Technical Specifications.
Note 2: The parameters in the table are measured by professional operators in Labthink laboratory under strictly controlled laboratory conditions.
Note 3: DataShieldTM provides safe and reliable data application support. Multiple Labthink instruments can share one single DataShieldTM system which can be configured as required.