FIT-01 Film Pendulum Impact Tester is professionally applicable to the determination of impact resistance properties of pendulum of plastic films, sheets, composite films, aluminum foils and other materials.
FIT-01 Pendulum Impact Tester - YouTube Video
- Adjustable range and electronic measurement support various combinations of non-standard test conditions
- Pneumatic specimen clamping, pendulum release mechanism and horizontal adjustment system effectively reduce the errors caused by manual operation
- The system provides automatic statistics of testing data for users’ convenient viewing
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer, with LCD, menu interface and PVC operation panel.
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic management of test results and test reports
The impact resistance of films could be obtained by measuring the energy consumed by hemispheric impact head to make films ruptured, under the certain impacting conditions.
This instrument conforms to various national and international standards:
GB/T 8809, ASTM D3420, NF T54-116
FIT-01 Film Pendulum Impact Tester is applicable to the determination of impact resistance of:
|Basic Applications |
| Including plastic films, sheets and composite films e.g. PE/PP composite films, aluminized films, aluminum plastic composite films, nylon films for food and drug packages |
| Including paper and paper board, e.g. aluminized paper for cigarette packages and Tetra Pak materials |
|Extended Applications |
| Test range could be extended to 5J |
|Specifications ||FIT-01 Pendulum Impact Tester |
|Impact Energy ||1 J, 2 J, 3 J (Standard) |
|Resolution ||0.001 J |
|Impact Head Size ||Ф25.4 mm, Ф19 mm, Ф12.7 mm (Customization is available) |
|Specimen Clamp Diameter ||Ф89 mm, Ф60 mm |
|Specimen Size ||100 mm x 100 mm or Ф100 mm |
|Gas Supply Pressure ||0.6 MPa (outside of supply scope) |
|Port Size ||Ф6 mm PU Tubing |
|Instrument Dimension ||600 mm (L) x 390 mm (W) x 600 mm (H) |
|Power Supply ||220VAC 50Hz / 120VAC 60Hz |
|Net Weight ||64 kg |
- Standard Configurations
- Instrument, Pendulums of 1 J, 2 J and 3 J, Standard Impact Heads of Ф25.4 mm and Ф19 mm, Standard Clamp Plates of Ф89 mm and Ф60 mm (including O-ring), and Micro Printer
- Optional Parts
- Professional Software, Communication Cable, Customized Impact Head and O-ring
- 1. The port of gas supply of this instrument is Φ6 mm PU Tubing;
2. Customers will need to prepare for gas supply.
We can help you select or customize the proper unit for your test requirements.