CZY-8SA Lasting Adhesive Tester can be used to test the holding power of pressure-sensitive tapes, pressure-sensitive labels and protective films, etc.
|Specifications ||CZY-8SA |
|Standard Roller ||2000 g ± 50 g |
|Weight ||1000 g ± 5g (with hook) |
|Test Plate A ||125 mm (L) × 50 mm (W) × 1.3 mm (D) |
|Timing Range ||0 ~ 9999 hrs 59 min 59 sec |
|Number of Stations ||8 |
|Instrument Dimension ||900mm(L)×315mm(W)×544mm(H) |
|Power Supply ||220VAC±10% 50Hz / 120VAC±10% 60Hz |
|Net Weight ||25 kg |
The test plate with adhesive specimen is vertically hanged on the stand and its bottom is attached with a standard weight. The lasting adhesive property can be obtained by measuring the displacement of specimen on vertical test plate or the time to failure at such load.
GB/T 4851-2014, ASTM D3654, JIS Z0237
|Basic Applications ||Including various adhesives, e.g. pressure-sensitive tapes, medical patches, adhesive labels and protection films |
Multiple Test Mode & Customization for Controlled Temperature Test
- Time method and displacement method
- Standard test plates and weights ensure the accuracy of test data
- Automatic timing, inductance type large area sensor and fast locking functions guarantee the accuracy of test data
- Automatic statistics of maximum value, minimum value, average value and logarithmic reduction value
- Testing environment temperature and humidity curves are displayed and recorded automatically in real time for data comparison under the same conditions
- Unit conversions between °C and °F
- Customization is available for precise temperature controlled function for monitoring of test temperature and humidity
- Labthink’s unique automatic cooling technique can help minimize the environmental impact on the test temperature so that the standard test temperature, 23℃ and 38℃ can be controlled precisely
New Patented Intelligent Touch Operating System
- Industrial grade touch screen, one-button operation, user-friendly interface, remote upgrade and maintenance
- Chinese and English languages can be selected
- Automatic data storage and power failure memory functions to prevent data loss
- Storage up to 1200 test records
- Multi-level user privilege management, log in with password
- Micro-printer and USB data ports for data exporting and data transfer (optional)
- The instrument conforms to the requirements of GMP (optional)
- Labthink’s unique DataShiledTM System for data management and connecting with information system (optional)
- Standard Configurations
- Instrument, Test Plate A (Vertical), Weight (1000g), Triangle Hook, Standard Roller
- Optional Parts
- Test Plate B (Horizontal), Weight (4500g), NIST SRM1810A Fiber Plate, Micro Printer, Professional Software, Temperature Control Module for Holding Power Test, Computer System required by GMP, DataShieldTM Note3
Note 1: The described test standard, applications and product features should be in line with Technical Specifications.
Note 2: The parameters in the table are measured by professional operators in Labthink laboratory under strictly controlled laboratory conditions.
Note 3: DataShieldTM provides safe and reliable data application support. Multiple Labthink instruments can share one single DataShieldTM system which can be configured as required.